When activating QuickBooks Desktop, you might encounter a standard error. This error is known as QuickBooks Error 3371, and can occur when QuickBooks Desktop is installed on another computer that has an activated license. This error can also occur when you reinstall QuickBooks. This blog will provide detailed information to help you resolve this issue as quickly as possible.
This error can be quickly fixed by contacting the QuickBooks professional team at 1-888-704-1357.
Reasons for Error 3371 Could not Initialize License Properties
You will be able to quickly resolve the error if you know what caused it. This error can be fixed by identifying the root cause. You can do this by reading the following:
- You’re using an older Windows operating system.
- This error can be caused by a damaged MSXML component.
- QB registration.dat file missing or damaged
- An antivirus or third-party software is affecting the way QuickBooks works.
- It should now be simple to correct this error. The solutions are provided in the next section.
Read more: QuickBooks Banalance sheet out of balance
Procedures To Fix QuickBooks Desktop Error 3371
Always take only the necessary steps to correct your error. More complications can be created by trying too many solutions. These are the best ways to find the best solutions.
Procedure 1: Repair the Damaged QBregistration.dat
- This error can be fixed by resolving QBregistration.dat. Follow the steps below to resolve this error:
- Exit QuickBooks
- You can now open Task Manager by pressing the Shift, Ctrl and Delete keys.
- You can search for and right-click QBW32.exe in the Processes tab. Click on End Process Tree.
- Click on OK.
- Open the Run command and type “C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6 or 8”. Click OK.
- In the folder, find and delete the EntitlementDataStore.ecml file.
- To confirm, click Yes and then open QuickBooks.
- These steps won’t fix your error. Try the following methods.
Read more: QuickBooks Data Conversion Services
Procedure 2: Use the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- QuickBooks Tool Hub will automatically fix error 3371 in QuickBooks. Follow these steps:
- Exit QuickBooks to download and install QuickBooks.
- Download the latest version of QuickBooks Tool hub now
- Navigate to the downloads on your system and run QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Before the application is installed, you must agree to these terms and conditions.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. Double-click on the QuickBooks Tool hub icon to move to the Desktop.
- If you are unable to locate the icon, you can use Windows Search to search for it.
- Click on 3371 Error Fix in the Installation tab.
- To access your company file in QuickBooks Desktop, click OK.
Read more: QuickBooks Data Migration Services
These steps can be used to fix QuickBooks Error 3371. You should only take the steps necessary to fix your error. This will allow you to actively correct the error.
If you require professional support or assistance, you can also contact QuickBooks at 1-888-704-1357.
Read more: QuickBooks Data Recovery Services