Luxury Bathroom Installation in London
London is a busy city. The population is on the rise. Not to mention, brain drain is real. Moreover, people are always attracted to city life. Consequently, houses are becoming smaller while apartments are becoming taller. Accordingly, bathrooms and kitchens are squished into corners of the home. So how do you make a London bathroom luxurious? There are a few ways to achieve this.
- Consider a wet room. A wet room can make any bathroom appear more spacious. However, it must be stated that this is not only about appearance. The wet room design augments the space.
- Wet rooms streamline the bathroom by connecting all areas through a level floor. Moreover, any additional fixtures in the shower area are cleared. This, consequently, opens up the bathroom.
- Opt for bright lights and lighter colours. This way, you can create an illusion of space, at the very least.
- Choose the layout carefully. Plan this by considering multiple options. Setting the bathroom amenities in a certain order may create more space. On the other hand, some settings make the bathroom feel cluttered.
- Size does not matter. Use high-quality finishings and good sanitaryware. Choose good floors, preferably natural stone. If you have good ventilation in your bathroom, go for wallpaper. This, in addition to high-quality sanitaryware, will uplift the bathroom. In the end, you will have the luxury bathroom fitting you wanted all along.
The Key To A Successful Bathroom Installation
The above section is dedicated to bathroom installation service in London. With that out of the way, it’s time to look at how to complete a successful bathroom installation. In truth, it all lies in the planning. Careful planning and execution of said plans are important. Moreover, installations and renovations require preparation. You should not start it with a plan-as-you-go mindset. With that established, here are a few steps you should take before you start.
Begin With The Budget
Without a shadow of a doubt, you should begin your luxury bathroom installation in London with a budget. Planning a budget is not easy. One has to bring the bookkeeping up to date and then make room for the installation.
Important factors to keep in mind when planning a budget for bathroom installation:
- Research the price of materials that you expect to be used. Make an average and calculate the expected total cost.
- Ask Bathroom Installation Service providers for their rates and take the average. Add this amount to the budget.
- Consider what you want. Take stock of things that are a complete no in your books. Adjust the budget accordingly.
- In the end, leave a little room in the budget for additional costs. Preparing too tight a budget can lead to stress and careless decisions.
Making a decent budget is highly important. You don’t want to be left with cheap, low-quality options. At the same time, neither would you want to go broke at the end of it.
Your Bathroom Layout And A Place For Everything
Bathrooms are varied. Decide firsthand, whether you want a wet room, a standard bathroom, a powder room, etc. This way you will know what sanitaryware and amenities you want in the bathroom. With this information, you can now plan the layout with ease.
- Anytime you plan a renovation, consider what the room will look like from the door. This is one of the most important parts of an installation. Never underestimate the view from the door.
- Consider all your options. Speak to contractors to find out what is possible. Don’t make assumptions.
- Make sure to have a place for everything. During the days leading up to the installation, note down discrepancies in your present bathroom. These candid moments are a clue as to what will make you happy in the installation.
- Likewise, don’t forget what’s comfortable. Make sure to carry these elements into your new bathroom.
- Otherwise, you will only be exchanging some discomforts with newer ones.
Never Forget The Storage
Above all, storage is highly important. Without it, our home would be a mess. In the same vein, each room should have appropriate storage for it to be functional. Accordingly, this applies to the bathroom as well.
- Unless you have a walk-in closet leading to a private bathroom, chances are, your only storage is the vanity. Storage space under the wash basin and on top of it – often with a mirror- is very common. Consider if this is what you want.
- You can have floating shelves instead. Add plants, a few books, and wicker baskets to it. You can store your necessities in the baskets, while the plants and books add aesthetics.
- If you don’t have a tub, you may want to stick to magazines. Bathrooms are humid, and honestly? Not the cleanest area of our homes. We wouldn’t want to dirty our beloved books.
- Plants, on the other hand, are a great choice. They purify the environment and get rid of odours. They also love moisture and will thrive in the bathroom’s humidity. Tropical plants are a great choice as they can also survive low light.
Let In The Light!
A bathroom installation is a great way to let in more natural light into the bathroom. Change up the windows too large windows to let in more light. Conversely, you can go for artificial lighting. Add lots of yellow and white hues and amp up the lighting. People spend a lot of time looking in the bathroom mirror. It can be for makeup or it is to brush your teeth, do daily skincare, etc. Bright lights are highly useful at such times.
This is not all, bright lights are a necessity for personal grooming. This is an area you wouldn’t want to make mistakes in. Lighting can only add to the care. After all, one can never be too careful.
A bathroom installation is a big decision. It has many aspects and different sides to it. Making decisions can be difficult, on the other hand, you can make it easy by planning.