There’s nothing quite like a bowl of hot mac and cheese, especially when it’s made from scratch. If you’re looking for a delicious and easy recipe to make, check out our guide below. With just a few ingredients and some time, you’ll be able to create the perfect dish.
This mac and cheese recipe is perfect for a cozy night in with friends. The creamy and cheesy sauce will make your taste buds sing, while the crispy bacon bits add a delicious layer of flavor. The recipe is easy to follow, so you can be sure you’ll get great results every time.
-1 lb. ground beef
-1 cup all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon paprika
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-Salt and pepper, to taste
-1 1/2 cups milk
-8 ounces elbow macaroni noodles, cooked according to package instructions
-8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
2) In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned. Drain any excess grease. Add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Gradually add the milk until the mixture thickens. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and adding 1/4 cup (60 ml) of the sauce to the cooked noodles. Drain well.
3. In a large pot, cook the diced tomatoes and onion over medium heat until softened. Add the garlic, salt, pepper, and macaroni and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Spread half of the noodles in the prepared dish and spread half of the sauce over them. Sprinkle with cheese and top with remaining noodles and sauce. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Classic mac and cheese recipes
Classic mac and cheese recipes are a must-try for any mac and cheese lover. Whether you’re a fan of melted cheese or classic elbow noodles, these recipes will have you in cheesy heaven.
1. Classic Mac and Cheese with Bacon:
-1 pound elbow noodles
-2 tablespoons butter
-1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
-1 cup milk
-1 cup grated cheddar cheese
-3/4 cup chopped bacon
1) Cook the noodles according to package instructions. Drain in a colander.
2) In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the flour and cook until bubbly. Gradually add the milk, whisking constantly until smooth. Add the cooked noodles and cheese and stir until well combined. Stir in the bacon. Serve hot.
If you’re a fan of mac and cheese, then you’ll love our easy mac and cheese recipe. This dish is perfect for any occasion, and it can be made in just a few minutes flat. If you’re looking for a homemade version that’s delicious and satisfying, check out our recipe today!