The Indian Presidential Election is coming up soon, and with it, Draupadi Murmu and Yashwant Sinha are two of the candidates vying for the top spot. Here’s a look at their backgrounds and what they stand for.
Key Political Issues
The Indian Presidential Election is a key political event that will be taking place in 2019. There are a number of key political issues that will be at stake in this election, including the economy, poverty, education, and healthcare.
One of the main candidates in this election is Draupadi Murmu. She is a candidate for the Indian National Congress (INC). Draupadi Murmu is a former MP from the state of West Bengal. She has been involved in politics for many years and has served as an advisor to the INC party.
Yashwant Sinha is also a candidate in this election. He is a former Deputy Prime Minister of India and was also the Minister of Finance during the 2000s. Yashwant Sinha is currently a member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
There are several other candidates in this election, but these are the two main candidates. The outcome of this election will be very important, as it will determine who will serve as President of India for the next five years.
1. Draupadi Murmu is a candidate in the Indian Presidential Election. She is running against Yashwant Sinha.
2. Draupadi Murmu is from the state of Odisha. She has been involved in politics for over 30 years.
3. Draupadi Murmu has worked as a journalist and television presenter. She has also served as the minister of state for micro, small and medium enterprises in the Indian government.
4. Draupadi Murmu is a member of the Samajwadi Party (SP). She was first elected to the Lok Sabha (lower house of the Indian Parliament) in 2009 as a candidate of the SP. In 2013, she was re-elected to the Lok Sabha as a candidate of the SP alliance with the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP).
5. Yashwant Sinha is a candidate in the Indian Presidential Election. He is running against Draupadi Murmu.
6. Yashwant Sinha is from Uttar Pradesh (a state in north-central India). He has been involved in politics for over 50 years.
7. Yashwant Sinha has served as the finance minister of
Yashwant Sinha, the current Indian Minister of External Affairs, is running against Dr. Draupadi Murmu in the Indian Presidential Election.
Yashwant Sinha is a well-known politician in India. He has been the Minister of External Affairs since 1998, and he has held other important positions in the government over the years. He is currently running against Dr. Draupadi Murmu in the Indian Presidential Election.
Dr. Draupadi Murmu is a well-known politician in India as well. She has been a Member of Parliament since 1984, and she has also served as the Minister of State for Women and Child Development in the government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. She is currently running against Yashwant Sinha in the Indian Presidential Election.
The Indian Presidential Election is scheduled to take place on April 7th, 2019. The winner of this election will be elected to serve as the President of India for a term of five years.
Results of the Indian Presidential Election
The Indian Presidential Election has come to a close, with incumbent Draupadi Murmu defeating Yashwant Sinha by a wide margin. This election was highly anticipated, as it was the first time that a woman had been nominated for the office of President.
Draupadi Murmu is a political veteran and has held several high-ranking positions in the Indian government. She is also well-known for her work in the field of development. Yashwant Sinha is a former Prime Minister of India and has long been considered one of the leading figures in Indian politics.
Results of the election show that Draupadi Murmu was able to connect with voters on a personal level. Her agenda of improving the quality of life for India’s poorest citizens resonated with many voters. Yashwant Sinha, on the other hand, struggled to connect with voters on a personal level. Many people felt that he wasn’t sufficiently committed to public service.
Overall, this was an important election victory for Draupadi Murmu. She will now be tasked with taking over from outgoing President Ram Nath Kovind and carrying out his policies during his term.
The Indian Presidential election is coming up and there are two very distinguishable candidates: Draupadi Murmu and Yashwant Sinha. Both of these politicians have a lot to offer the nation, so it will be interesting to see who wins in 2022. While Murmu has more experience than Sinha, Sinha has a stronger track record when it comes to economic development. Ultimately, it will be up to the voters to choose which candidate they believe can best serve India in the future