In that case, you should figure out how much to charge for a guest post. Do not worry; the following article will help you.
You should charge a lot of money for sponsored posts on your blog if you aren’t the market leader and your blog isn’t very good. It is also not good to charge the same price to everyone.
In countries like India and Pakistan, $30 is a lot of money. In western countries, like the United States and the United Kingdom, this is just $30. This is why. Right?
For each country, money has a different value. Hence, this should be considered when setting a price for paid guest posts.
Paid Guest Posting Experience
I already charge more than $40 for each guest post on my blog.
Please inquire about the individual demanding it and their background. If a person is from a western country and works for a big company, charge them a lot. Charge the lowest price for any request, as well.
Next, this will also help you follow the Rule you saw above. It’s important to check the person’s short history before giving them a paid guest post, so do that first.
Tips from the pros
● Only a few organizations or people write very good content with more than 2000 words. In this case, you should also accept it for free. If the guest posts are good and high-quality, there’s no harm in taking them.
● People who pay more don’t always get better content. There is a 90% chance that the content will be completely thrown away.
● Trust me; I’ve been through this many times. People who do this kind of thing don’t write their content, and sometimes they even copy it.
● If you accept the guest post, they will give you a bigger payment. This way, you accept the guest post without even reading it. Please don’t. The content should always be your number one goal. No matter how much funds you make from paid guest posts, if the content isn’t good, don’t accept it. There is a good chance you could end up with your blog for a few hundred dollars.
● It’s very important to write a good article for every paid guest post on your blog. I try to do this on my blog. Paid guest posts are always added to my blog simultaneously as long-form articles that I write myself. This is to make sure that low-quality content doesn’t beat out the high-quality content on my site.
● Finally, make sure you don’t fall for any scams. Many people on the internet charge more than $100 for a guest post. Then, in exchange for $100, you give them your papal ID and other personal information, making it easy for them to get into your account.
● Here, your blog is also at risk. They can also break into your website if you give the contributor permission, so make sure you do that. So, don’t accept these kinds of deals.
Next, do you need to know how to let other people write on your WordPress post?
How Do You Allow Guest Bloggers To Post On Your WordPress Blog?
If you want to allow sponsored posts on your WordPress site or blog, there are two ways. The first thing you can do is ask the guest blogger to send the content in word format, so you can copy and paste it into your WordPress site and use it. Second, you can set up a contributor account and give guest bloggers the credentials they need.
The guest blogger will use the credentials you gave them to log into your WordPress site. Next, they will write new blog posts and send them in for review. People can read it when they write a review. You put it on your site.
As far as Guest Posting goes, the last question to ask is, “Free or Paid Guest Posting, which one is better??” The answer to this question is below.
Which Is Best: Free Or Paid Guest Posting?
● Paid or free, which is better? When we use the Guest Posting service, this is the most important question we ask ourselves.
● Free Guest Post will be the best choice in the following three situations. “Free Guest Post”
● If the guest post has a lot of good information and more than 2000 words.
● Your blog is also very new. In this case, you will need more blog posts, so free guest posts are the best way to get more.
● You are running this blog on your own. So, free guest posting is the only way to keep your blog up to date with new and interesting things.
● It will work best when you need money, though. Paid or sponsored guest posts from high-authority blogs can make money for them. This is because the blog has a lot of traffic, has a good domain name, and has a high score on its page.
It can be the best way to make money with your blog if you plan it well. It’s easy to make $500 a month from your blog if you have some intermediate skills.
Yes, $500 isn’t a lot of money. But, this is a good amount of money for a beginner blog with some intermediate knowledge.
How to make money from guest posting without sacrificing the quality of your work is what this guide is for!
Finally, if you have any trouble understanding or using any of the concepts above, don’t hesitate to contact me, and I will help you.